- Solar Solutions
- Our Company
Why should you consider joining the Sun Light & Power team?
As a 100% employee-owned company, every Team Member focuses on delivering an exceptional customer experience and begins earning a stake in the company after one year of employment. As a certified B Corp, Sun Light & Power uses business as a force for good to generate a positive impact for our Team Members, our communities, and the planet.
At Sun Light & Power, we support Team Members to develop personally and professionally with a healthy life-work balance. In the office, Team Members enjoy a casual, open-seating atmosphere where we welcome well-behaved dogs. Throughout the company, we put safety first, we respect expertise and celebrate team collaboration. We hold company events several times a year and get together for the Team Bike Challenge each May.
Select a position and apply to become a Team Member today!
BENEFITSSun Light & Power offers benefits to support the health and well-being of all Team Members. These benefits include:
- Competitive hourly and salary rates.
- Health insurance.
- 100% coverage of vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) plans.
- Flexible Accounts for pre-tax medical expenses, transit, and childcare benefits, and supplemental insurance.
- Eight paid holidays.
- 13 PTO days to be used for vacation or sick time.
- Flexible PTO and great work-life balance.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $500 available annually for continuing education classes related to your work at SLP.
- Stipends for bike commuting and gym membership.
- After one year of employment, Team Members receive an allocation of shares in the company.
OUR EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT: Sun Light & Power provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all Team Members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sun Light & Power complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Check out what our Purchasing Agent, Brandon, has to say about his time at Sun Light & Power!