- Solar Solutions
- Our Company
Federal Investment Tax Credit through 2022!
Keep your lights on with solar battery backup when the power goes down.
Lower greenhouse gas emissions and reduce your carbon footprint: generate clean power!
Homeowners Have Chosen Us To Go Solar Since 1976
Going solar means adding an asset to your home that will provide cost savings and peace of mind for many years to come.
Adopting solar with battery storage provides emotional security and backs up your solar system during emergency power shutdowns.
With 45 years of solar experience, Sun Light & Power knows how to delight our customers.
- Our Signature Home Solar solution guarantees the performance of your system for ten years.
- We work with homeowners, architects, and designers to create custom solar systems that are aesthetically pleasing and are engineered to the highest standards.
- We employ an experienced team of home solar consultants, engineers, and project managers backed by superintendents, installers, and support staff, all of whom are dedicated to ensuring a smooth and seamless experience.
- Your home is central to your quality of life, and your home’s lower carbon footprint is central to our future. This is why we believe every customer is a VIP!
- We offer solar maintenance and repair to all residential solar systems, whether or not we installed them.
There’s nothing more important than design and installation when it comes to your new solar energy system. The quality of these two factors will determine your system’s output and longevity, as well as your return on investment, so you want to make sure they are handled by an expert home solar company.
Why Go Solar?
When it comes to combining solar energy with your business operation, think of solar as an investment that actually provides a return. A custom designed solar PV system or solar thermal hot water heating system will reduce your operating expenses, protect you from volatile utility costs, show your commitment to the environment and the green business movement, and can even increase the reliability of your electrical system.