Solar Thermal Can Deliver as Much as 70% to 80% of Your Annual Hot Water Needs.
A solar thermal (hot water) system can greatly reduce the energy needs of a business or multi-family property that relies on a large volume of hot water. A full-sized commercial solar-powered hot water system can provide most or all of the hot water needed for all your applications.
How much does a solar hot water system cost?
The price varies based on your needs. The right solar hot water heating system will save you money in the long run.
· In some cases, the system cost can be reduced by up to 5% by placing the water tank on the roof, avoiding the need for structural upgrades.
· We will work with you to weigh the options and determine which system will provide the quickest return on investment possible.
Commercial solar thermal system installation
How does the process work? First, we define your energy goals. Then our solar thermal engineer will determine the correct solar hot water heating system, size, and equipment to meet those goals. We will design your commercial solar hot water system based on the following:
· The amount of hot water you use or expect to use.
· Your geographic location and solar resources.
· Available financing, state rebates, and incentives.
· The cost comparison for conventional energy (natural gas, oil, and electricity).
· The cost of the fuel you use for your backup water heating system if you have one.
· The best location for the system.
After completing an extensive evaluation, the project engineer will propose a comprehensive solution. Once we have the authorization to proceed, our experts will ensure your installation is a success by reviewing and verifying that the system layout matches your project goals.
Why Sun Light & Power?
· We have unrivaled experience and expertise in solar thermal system design and installation in California. We know the best solution for your needs.
· We have engineered and installed over 310 solar thermal and radiant heat systems in California, using more than 5,200 solar thermal collectors.
Fill out the form below for your complimentary solar hot water assessment today!
Why Go Solar?
When it comes to combining solar energy with your business operation, think of solar as an investment that actually provides a return. A custom designed solar PV system or solar thermal hot water heating system will reduce your operating expenses, protect you from volatile utility costs, show your commitment to the environment and the green business movement, and can even increase the reliability of your electrical system.
Orion Apartments at Brooklyn Basin
We were honored to have been chosen to install the solar thermal
system for this multi-family residential community in Oakland.