- Solar Solutions
- Our Company
Apple leads all corporations with 393 MW installed, followed by Amazon (329.8 MW) and Target (242.5 MW).
More than half of all commercial solar capacity has been installed in the past three years.
The cost to install an on-site commercial solar PV system has fallen by 63% over the past ten years.
Our commitment to providing exceptional customer experience for your business ensured expert engineering, installation and maintenance of every commercial solar system we design and install.
We continue to hold our place as the most trusted name in solar in California by providing the highest value possible for commercial solar power system efficiency, cost-to-benefit ratio, and customer satisfaction.
We know your budget and deadlines are a priority. We know R.O.I. is crucial, which is why we engage in a thorough evaluation process to ensure project success. We work closely with you through every step of the process.
We provide solar solutions to these types of business and more.
Working with Sun Light & Power is a simple, three-step process
What to expect from the consultation process
Communication Every Step of the Way
We meet with you on your site to evaluate your options for solar installation.
We have ongoing conversations with you to understand your goals and expectations for your solar panel system, so your system meets your expectations.
What to expect from the design process
Customization for Your Building and Location
- Your location will get a full assessment, including structural considerations and technical requirements to establish site-specific parameters regarding system size, capacity, and cost of the commercial solar panel installation so the build process is seamless.
- Your current and projected energy needs are considered, including specific challenges related to the site, estimated energy generation and cost savings. Logistics, risk management and the likely return on investment of the solar PV system will also be discussed with you.
- We determine the correct system size, capacity, the best panels and other solar technology to meet your goals.
Reliable Cost Projections
- You’ll receive reliable cost projections and timelines to maximize the potential return on investment and allow you to make the right decision for your company.
Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Your system will receive a full review and verification that the system layout matches the project goals before installation to avoid complications later.
What to expect from our commercial solar installation process
Safety is a Priority
- Our safety record is something we are proud of, and our focus on safety on the job is an important part of our culture.
- Our project managers, foremen and field crews deliver quality work and consistently earn accolades from our customers for building solar panel systems that are unmatched in the industry.
Peace of Mind
- You can have peace of mind knowing you are receiving the best products and services available.
- Our procurement team works closely with our engineering and field teams to ensure the right solar energy equipment for your unique project gets to the site on time and on budget.
- We obtain products from the best solar energy suppliers so you can trust your equipment works as intended.
Permits and Codes- No Problem!
- We have a department solely focused on dealing with construction permits and local building codes, and we will coordinate and attend inspections as needed, saving you time.
Fill out the form below to receive a complimentary estimate for a commercial solar installation!
Why Go Solar?
When it comes to combining solar energy with your business operation, think of solar as an investment that actually provides a return. A custom designed solar PV system or solar thermal hot water heating system will reduce your operating expenses, protect you from volatile utility costs, show your commitment to the environment and the green business movement, and can even increase the reliability of your electrical system.
More Solar Projects
Here are some examples of recent projects we are honored to have been chosen to complete for our customers.