- Solar Solutions
- Our Company
Trust One of the Top Commercial Solar Design Engineering Teams in the Country
We do the job right the first time - maximizing quality, reliability and savings
- We provide fully customized commercial solar design and engineering services for each customer, so their unique needs are met with efficiency and consistency.
- Each project has a dedicated project engineer who oversees system design, so you can focus on other priorities.
- Our award-winning system design staff includes three NABCEP-certified personnel.
We provide solar power design solutions for highly challenging projects, including:
- Roofs with obstructions
- Nonstandard architectural designs
- Nonstandard electrical systems
- Relatively little roof space
- Structural issues
- Challenging routes between the roof and the electrical system
We know commercial solar power design inside out
- Our commercial solar design experts know the entire complicated process, saving you time and worry. We understand what the city inspector needs so you can relax, whether you are in San Francisco, Berkeley, Los Angeles or San Jose.
- Our team is well-versed with electrical codes since they are responsible for creating the single-line diagrams and evaluating open circuit voltage, as well as formulating array layout calculations.
We will propose the best and most efficient design for your circumstances
- Our design engineers and permitting team work hand-in-hand to ensure all city-specific AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) requirements are met.
- Our designers coordinate with the architect and relevant project engineers of record to ensure the solar systems synchronize with all related building systems.
- Our superintendents and project managers have extensive experience coordinating with general contractors and subcontractors (typically framing, roofing, electrical and mechanical) to sequence the solar work properly.
Know your expected performance at the outset
We use various solar PV system design tools to model the expected energy production. These tools enable us to model module and system behavior right down to the string level, which provides an accurate performance estimate.
Fill out the form below and we will call you to discuss the best solar system design for your commercial needs!