Restaurants have a huge appetite for energy consumption
Restaurants and food facilities are known to use high volumes of hot water. In fact, according to the Energy Star Guide for Restaurants. restaurants and other foodservice venues consume energy at more than twice the rate of other commercial businesses, This high energy usage makes solar hot water and solar PV systems an asset to foodservice businesses.
A beneficial, cost-saving strategy is to use solar hot water.
- We can provide most or all of the hot water needed for commercial applications with a full-sized solar hot water (solar thermal) system.
- We can reduce gas energy-related expenses.
- Companies can add value to their brands by promoting sustainability goals and achievements.
There are only a few solar companies in California who offer both PV and solar thermal solutions. Sun Light & Power has unrivaled experience and expertise in the design and installation of solar hot water heating systems throughout the San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, and Los Angeles Areas.
- We have engineered and installed over 270 solar hot water and radiant heat systems in Northern and Southern California, comprising of more than 3,900 collectors.
- We are skilled in the design phase of the installation process in order to provide solar hot water and solar PV system with aesthetics that add to customers' first impressions and overall experience.
Reduce your energy consumption and save on operating costs. Fill out the form for a complimentary solar assessment!
Learn more about our solar hot water, design, installation and maintenance services.
Act soon to take advantage of solar rebates!
Installing solar thermal is nearly free, but not for long. California solar rebates that pay up to 60% of upfront costs plus 26% Federal Tax Credits to help make solar thermal affordable for businesses.
Any user of natural gas in California who has a process heating, process cooling or water heater load qualifies.
Reserve your rebate! Call us for help determining eligibility.
Learn more about Restaurant and Food Service energy use on the Energy Star website:
Why Go Solar?
When it comes to combining solar energy with your business operation, think of solar as an investment that actually provides a return. A custom designed solar PV system or solar thermal hot water heating system will reduce your operating expenses, protect you from volatile utility costs, show your commitment to the environment and the green business movement, and can even increase the reliability of your electrical system.
More Restaurant & Food Processing Solar Projects
Looking to take your Food Processing Facility to the next level?
Contact the solar experts at Sun Light & Power! 510-845-2997